Monday, August 04, 2008

We May Be At It Again

Hello everybody! Okay, so I didn’t do a very good job of finishing out the account of our last home buying experience. Sorry about that. Maybe I can tell you all about it in the future some time. I’ll see if I can do better reporting the ride all the way through this time…

To bring you up-to-speed, we’ve been relocated to Bowling Green, KY by my company and have had our house in MN on the market for almost 6 months. We may be close to selling it now, so we are getting geared up for the house hunt again.

As time permits I will post some pictures and details of houses that we look at. This blog may be more of a tool for Stacy and me to keep track of our likes and dislikes of homes that we look at, but we invite you all to chime in with your comments, questions, and/or suggestions.

Follow along as the Hams go House Hunting again.

Joel

No comments: